Solved

App appears offline, cannot access MyPass

• 7 March 2022
  • 8 replies

Similar to another post without proper answer. My Eurail app keeps saying that "It looks like you are offline. Go online to see your passes", when I try to view my pass (QR code). The internet on my phone is working fine (both WiFi and mobile data). I have restarted the app, restarted my phone, disabled the app and enabled it, but still getting the same error when trying to access my pass. I have reached out to customer support with no answer. Can I get my mobile pass turned into a paper pass to end this nightmare? Any other suggestions? 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 10 March 2022, 11:43

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

You may be able to change your pass into a paper pass but that's only possible via customer service and will take some time (to send the paper pass).

Requests are prioritised for urgency, e.g. people currently travelling with a problem are more urgent than people who have not started their trip. When did you contact customer support and how?

Hey @rvdborgt, thanks for the quick reply. I'm currently travelling, had made all my journeys/trips in advance and when I went to load my QR codes today it gave me the offline prompt. I contacted customer service via the link on the original post on this same issue this morning. No response yet, said it would be within 48 hours however that is cutting it extremely close to my first transit.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Dyck, this might have been a glitch. I see our Customer Support has been able to assist and resolve the issue by de-activating the Passes so it it could be connected again. Enjoy your trip! 

Similar to another post without proper answer. My Eurail app keeps saying that "It looks like you are offline. Go online to see your passes", when I try to view my pass (QR code). The internet on my phone is working fine (both WiFi and mobile data). I have restarted the app, restarted my phone, disabled the app and enabled it, but still getting the same error when trying to access my pass. I have reached out to customer support with no answer. Can I get my mobile pass turned into a paper pass to end this nightmare? Any other suggestions? 

One of my passes has exactly the same problem, it’s been 4 days since my husband [user of the pass] contacted support with no feedback. We’re traveling tomorrow in less than 18 hours and now we cannot even see his QR pass in the app. We need urgent help to solved this as soon as possible. As I mentioned, we travel tomorrow and we already paid the reservation seats!!! Help!!! 

@Nanja is really urgent to have an answer! The mail support haven’t reply back to us!!! Is really urgent! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Amita, I replied to your topic here:

@Nanja I'm having the same issue as Dyck, however customer support has de-registered my account so I could redeem it again, but it still doesn't work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Nanja I'm having the same issue as Dyck, however customer support has de-registered my account so I could redeem it again, but it still doesn't work. 

1. Check if there's an app update. Current app version is 23.2.0; check via More, scroll to the bottom. If you have a lower version, please update and try again.
  2. If that doesn't work, go to More > Settings, scroll to the bottom and enable error logging. That won't solve the problem but will generate logs can can help customer service.
  3. Do you have Android or iOS? Which version?
  4. Then contact customer service again to say you still have the same problem so you still need a solution. Give them all details (include screenshots of any error messages) and tell them when you need the pass.

I have the same problem!!! My app it's not connection. "It looks like you're offline..." But my connection mobile it's ok and wi-fi also it's ok.

Help me!!! I'm going travel in 2 hours!!!