Solved

App used empty travel day, help!

So as you can see the app used a travel day but it was completely empty on a day we didn't intend to. Tomorrow we're supposed to get home but now one of us can't with the pass. Is there a way this can be reversed?

icon

Best answer by seewulf 13 August 2021, 09:44

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Only with Customer Support 

Provide your pass Details already in the Form and maybe ask Nanja for assitance as its urgent

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, Seewulf is right. As you are currently travelling, your request should be prioritized when you completed the form, selecting that you are currently travelling. You can send me a private message once done.

@Nanja Please I have the same issue, two of my five travel days gone. I have to travel in two days to come back home. Could you help my urgently? (I just submitted the form)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Tanguy, due to holiday leave I was unable to reply to your message myself. I trust you have been able to get in touch with my colleague Leo in the community via private messaging or our Customer Support team for further assistance. If not, do not hesitate to let me know. Cheers, :relaxed:

Hallo @Nanja, I have the same problem! I filled in the form that seewulf posted here. Hopefully you can help me out. Thanks a lot, martine 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Martine, I've flagged it with Customer Support, and they have replied already yesterday morning. Enjoy the rest of your trip :relaxed: Cheers, 

Hey @Nanja my girlfriend is having the same problem and we’re supposed to be traveling back from Amsterdam the night of the 9th and 10th of July please help us! I have my two travel days and journeys left but she doesn’t. We need help

Hey @Nanja my girlfriend is having the same problem and we’re supposed to be traveling back from Amsterdam the night of the 9th and 10th of July please help us! I have my two travel days and journeys left but she doesn’t. We need help

We have also filled in the form if that helps to make things quicker. We just want to get her tickets right. Mine did not mess up

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@BreezyyP710 You need to contact Customer Support to get help. Fill in the form in the link below and give as many details as possible. Write that you are currently travelling.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

@BreezyyP710 You need to contact Customer Support to get help. Fill in the form in the link below and give as many details as possible. Write that you are currently travelling.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Thank you @AnnaB both me and my girlfriend have submitted the form and are currently waiting for reply. We fly to amsterdam Thursday and planned on taking the train back to Sweden so hopefully we can get her travel day back. As we both had 2 days left out of our 5 day pass