Solved

Are all trips in the app available to book?

• 26 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, I’m wondering if all the trips you have on your schedule are available? I’m trying to book Hamburg-Hildesheim today but it’s out everywhere but in the inter rail app. Does this mean I can book this trip today if I use a pass? Or are they not available but just shown in the app anyway?
Thanks!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 26 October 2021, 13:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

the trains of Deutsche Bahn & “Metronom” between Hamburg and Hildesheim are covered just fill your traveldiary :)

If the App show no results :) you can add them manually

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m trying to book Hamburg-Hildesheim today but it’s out everywhere but in the inter rail app. Does this mean I can book this trip today if I use a pass? Or are they not available but just shown in the app anyway?

Availability of journeys in the app does not have any influence on validity of the pass. Not all trains are in the app.

For Hamburg - Hildesheim, you probably have to change. If you look for the trains separately, do they appear in the app? Which trains exactly would you like to use? This may be a problem in the app with connection times.

Thank you for your reply! It worked out really smoothly. No problems with the app, I was just confused whether the trips were available since I couldn’t book from apps like Omio and Trainline. But I got an interrail pass and could book from there!

And yes I’ll change train in Hannover but that’s all described in the app. Thanks again :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Omio and Trainline are just search websites for connections like Trivago or booking.com for Hotels ;)

For trip planning i recommend the apps of German Rail called “DB Navigator” or “Scotty” of Austrian Rail as these cover most european Railconnections (but still not all )

Ceske Drahy offer with the Muj Vlak app even a app that works offline (if you keep the timetable uptodate 🙂 on your phone)