Solved

Buying tickets for the ferry from Italy to Greece

• 29 June 2022
  • 5 replies

Hiii guys,

I want to buy ferry tickets from Italy to Greece. I only can select the discount from the Global interrail pass when I fill out that we are adults aged above 25. However, we are 23 and 24 years old. Does someone of you know how we can obtain the discount when selecting our right age?

Hope you  can help us out!

Cheers,

Emma

icon

Best answer by mcadv 29 June 2022, 17:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There are 10-12 different ferrylines. Most give discount-not that big, maybe 10-15% to any ju/senior. This is usually same as for all passholders-but you can only use 1 and not combine. The discount is ONLY on the base-fare, on top of that come port,fuel,hi-season+other invented taxes-on which there is no discount.

Thankss for your response! How did you buy your tickets when you are 23 years old? Because we are not able to select our passes when we mentioned an age below 26 years. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thankss for your response! How did you buy your tickets when you are 23 years old? Because we are not able to select our passes when we mentioned an age below 26 years. 

First option is to change your age to get through as an adult.

Second option get in contact with the ferry company.

Okeee thanks for your response. Then we also have to fill out a wrong day of birth. Won't we get problems with that? 

Hi!
Did you figure it out? We are having the same problem as you were.