Solved

Can I add an inbound/outbound journey?

I have use my inbound and outbound journey, it’s possible to add it? I ´m just at 3 days :(

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 25 March 2022, 17:37

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

No you can't add an extra one. You only have 2. Did you really travel in your country of residence on 2 travel days or is there an error of some kind?

No you can't add an extra one. You only have 2. Did you really travel in your country of residence on 2 travel days or is there an error of some kind?

I have just travel on switerland one day, and one day in my country or residence 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Then maybe something went wrong. You didn't say, but I suppose you have the mobile pass and not a paper pass.

If you go to My Trip, then you see an icon "Out/In” to the right of a date when an inbound/outbound journey is used.

1. Are there indeed 2 dates with "Out/In”?
  2. For the travel day where you would not expect an inbound/outbound, could you post a screenshot of the journey(s) of that day, showing the trains used? Or if it's a lot, go to My Pass, then Show Ticket, select the date with the unexpected inbound/outbound, scroll down to the “Journeys” heading and take a screenshot of the trains listed there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You travelled in France on both 18 and 19 March.

18 March: Grenoble - Chamonix, completely in France.

19 March: Martigny - Grenoble, of which the last part until Grenoble is in France.

So that makes 2 travel days in France, which means you have used up your inbound/outbound journeys.

You travelled in France on both 18 and 19 March.

18 March: Grenoble - Chamonix, completely in France.

19 March: Martigny - Grenoble, of which the last part until Grenoble is in France.

So that makes 2 travel days in France, which means you have used up your inbound/outbound journeys.

Oh, he exists a solution to continue this beautiful system to travel ? Because i have again 4 journeys for travel 🤷🏼‍♂️ Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Mais bien sure. C´est evident on doit acheter un billet SNCF des votre résidence jusquá frontiere. On peut choiser quel. Et profiter des offres qui cette Société Nationale vous propose dans le site TER.

I came back to my country of origin and it does not show the pass. I used all inbound and outbound but I planned to travel away and come back. I used just 5 days out of my 15 paid travel days. How can I use it? I need to show this ticket today from Lille. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Henrietta What routes and dates have you travelled in your country of residence so far? 

You can only travel on a maximum of 2 travel day in your CoR.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Henrietta What do you mean by "it does not show the pass”?

Could you post a screenshot where you see something strange?

If you don't see your pass in "My Pass”, then please try restarting your phone first. If that doesn't work, then check for updates. If that still doesn't show your pass, try to add it again.