Solved

Can I use my inbound journey before my outbound journey?

• 1 December 2021
  • 3 replies

I have a 2 month free travle global pass. My country of residence is Denmark and i want to take the train Home, see my friends, take a flight to spain afterwards and continue my journey from there. Im wondering if it’s possible to use your inbound trip and use your global pass afterwards?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 1 December 2021, 13:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can use your inbound and outbound journeys at any point during the validity of your pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

What do you man with afterwards?

It is NOT perse needed to use OUT then IN bound as very first and last trip, you can do it on any day your pass is valid (using traveldays if it is in that format), just fill out the special form or field on paper/mobile ticket. It seems to me (but not 100% sure) that you have to use OUT first then IN-quite logical. IF you hence use IN as first-like you describe, then you forfeit OUT.

But maybe you live so close in DK that a ticket to german border is only a few kroner?

PS-you can also use OUT to reach airport/Kastrup-but you must fill in a travelday, if you fly to Espana you can still use same travelday for the ride over there from aeropuerto to destination.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It seems to me (but not 100% sure) that you have to use OUT first then IN-quite logical.

There is no difference (at least in the mobile version). You have two inbound/outbound journeys that can be used to on travel days to make journeys in your country of residence.