Solved

Can't add travel day

I have been able to add journey and travel days for 3 of the travelers except 1. For some reason won’t let me add the travel day and states to contact them but they are not responding to my email. I was able to add last night but today the travel day and the ticked has disappeared from my pass. How can I remedy this. 

icon

Best answer by cruzlartigautmd 2 July 2022, 15:46

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Go to More, scroll to the bottom and check the app version. It should be 23.3.0; if not, please update it and try again.
  2. If there is any error message, could you please post a screenshot?
  3. Please go to Mor > Settings, scroll to the bottom and enable error logging. That won't solve the problem but can help customer service.
  4. Please go to My Pass and at the bottom, select the last active travel day (supposing you have a flexipass). Is it still for the expected date?
  5. What happens when you tap on “Show ticket” for that date?
  6. Did you mention to customer service when you need to travel? That is the most important factor they use to prioritise requests.
  7. Do you have iOS or Android? Which OS version?

I’m having the exact same issue. We have seat reservations for a train (we’re on it right now) but when we go to add the journey or just add the travel day it just says “something went wrong”. We had no issues adding the travel day when we first got here 2 days ago!

When in doubt, reboot! I rebooted the app a few times with no success and then rebooted my phone and now it’s working! Phew. If you’re having system errors, try rebooting your phone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@SurfinginCA 

If you answer to all the questions that @rvdborgt asked above you will hopefully get some advice. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@cruzlartigautmd @SurfinginCA 

Please report these problems to Customer Support through this form also. Customer Support need to be informed about the issues with the app.

Include screen shots and information about what phone you use and your pass number. Make also sure that you have enabled error logging according to the instructions from @rvdborgt.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

@AnnaB I did report. They got back to me 2 weeks later when I was already home. I was able to fix the issue by deleting the travel day and adding another journey. So basically playing around with the app. But customer service getting back to clients weeks later is absolutely unacceptable. The community responds faster. The app obviously has a lot of glitches and needs to be more reliable.  Thankfully this was the only issue and it worked fine for all my other travel days and trips.