Solved

Customer Service response time regarding lost mobile pass

• 7 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I lost my mobile pass, and following the answers from the other questions, I contacted customer service of Interrail.

I have already contacted Interrail Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and also opened an issue, but nobody has answered me yet and not even an automatic email has arrived. Do you know how long I should wait to get a response from the customer service, since I am traveling tomorrow morning?

Thanks in advance,

Saeed

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 8 September 2022, 15:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This type of issues are normally handled within a few hours or so if you told Customer Support that you are currently travelling. 

Hi,

I lost my mobile pass, and following the answers from the other questions, I contacted customer service of Interrail.

I have already contacted Interrail Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and also opened an issue, but nobody has answered me yet and not even an automatic email has arrived. Do you know how long I should wait to get a response from the customer service, since I am traveling tomorrow morning?

Thanks in advance,

Saeed

Hello! Thank you for your question. Please accept my apology for the late response.

I am really sorry to read this! Please let me know if you had this issue resolved with our customer service team or if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Annie