Solved

Got a new phone and need to activate pass on it ASAP

• 3 September 2022
  • 6 replies

I recently got a new phone for our upcoming trip to Italy. Same number just different phone. I arrive in Italy in 3 days (9/6) and need to be able to access my pass. I am able to log in and see the confirmation of the order but am not sure if this is good enough to travel with? It states it cannot add my pass to my mobile device via the app because it was previously on my old phone. 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 5 September 2022, 11:16

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You need to contact customer services as they have to deactivate your pass on the old phone before you can reactivate it on your new one.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

I have tried to contact them multiple ways. I am just worried by the time they get back to me it will be too late

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I have tried to contact them multiple ways. I am just worried by the time they get back to me it will be too late

If you have informed them of your travel date they should assist you before that time.

As you appear to still have the original phone you can always use the pass on that device as a fallback option.

I no longer have the original phone because it was traded in when I purchased my current phone.  I wish I would have thought about this earlier!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Customer service also need your pass number. Did you give that to them?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Hanist, I see this has been solved by customer support on saturday as they unregistered your pass from one device so you could connect it to another. Have a great rest of your trip!