Solved

Having trouble adding Mobile pass to Railplanner app.

Hello! I’m having trouble with adding mobile pass on the railplanner app. I have bought interrail tickets and I have received the confirmation email with my name and passcover number. It starts with an I and 8 digits. When I fill it in it says “your details dont match” It says make sure you have a mobile pass and not a paper pass. I think I have a mobile pass but if I have a paper pass can I still use the app? Or do I have to change the paper pass into a mobile pass?

Thank you for the help! 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 31 May 2022, 10:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you have a mobile pass, the pass number is different from the pass cover number. The pass cover number is not in the confirmation email unless there has been some change made very recently. 

If you ordered a paper pass, the number with I and 8 digits in the confirmation email is your order number. The pass cover number will be printed on the pass.

If you check your order details on your Interrail account you can see what you have ordered.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If you have received by postal mail an Interrail Ticket on paper, than you have a paper pass. You can use it both version with it. You have to choose to use it on paper, entering every train on the list below the ticket/pass or adding it to the app and adding the trains/trips on the app instead of the paper.