Solved

I am not able to generate the QR code for the Inbound/ outbound journey with my One Country Pass. Any advice?

• 26 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello!

i want to know how to activate the in and out fonction. I have a one country pass to Italy and I live in Switzerland so I just need the ticket to get to Italy for the first day of my travel. It is well written that I can travel in two countries (on the first and last day of my trip). But I cannot get a QR code for the portion in Switzerland. Please help me!!

thank you! 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 26 October 2021, 15:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

A one Countrypass like your pass for Italy is valid just in the Country it issued for :) this means no Inbound or Outbound trip as with a Globalpass :)

You have to buy a normal ticket from your hometown to the border of Italy (or maybe to your first stop in Italy as the price is maybe the same :wink: )

am not able to add My Trip to My pass in spite of saving the journey on My trips. I have taken the 15 day global pass on Eurail. Tomorrow is my 4th travel day. The first 2 travel days I was able to generate the day pass but on my 3rd travel day my travel day got activated but I was not able to add My journey. The day got activated with a red dot. Please advice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can only have your pass connected to one Trip. All trains you take must be connected as journeys to the same Trip.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

am not able to add My Trip to My pass in spite of saving the journey on My trips. I have taken the 15 day global pass on Eurail. Tomorrow is my 4th travel day. The first 2 travel days I was able to generate the day pass but on my 3rd travel day my travel day got activated but I was not able to add My journey. The day got activated with a red dot. Please advice.

Could you please post a screenshot of this travel day with a red dot? I'm not sure if if I've ever seen it or heard about it.