Solved

I have a 7 days pass and I took 5 trips until now. However “my pass “ says I have only one trip left. What can I do?

• 16 October 2022
  • 4 replies

I have a 7 days pass and I took 5 trips until now. However “my pass “ says I have only one trip left. What can I do?

Thanks!

Regina

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 18 October 2022, 14:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

How many travel days have you used in "My Trip"? Can you post a screen shot where you remove any personal information?

One reason for this might be that you didn't travel on the start day of the validity of the pass. When you activate the pass and select a start day, this day is automatically made a travel day even if you don't enter a journey on that day. If this is the case you can contact Customer Support and ask if they can help you. Use the form below to contact them. It is important that you write that you are currently travelling. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Hi Anna, 

I believe I activated my pass at the correct date. I already contact Eurail and sent some screenshots, hopefully they can fix that. I have used Eurail several times in the past and used to be so easy and seamlessly, but this new mobile version is not friendly at all.

Thanks a bunch!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What journeys do you have in " My Trip"? 

The advice from the experienced travellers is to never activate travel days in advance when you have a flexi pass as you might loose travel days if your plans change at a late stage. A travel day can only be cancelled until 23.59 CET the day before the actual travel day.

@Regina Martini  Hello! Thank you for your question. According to our system, this issue has now been resolved.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Annie