Solved

I need to change my residence

I have bought the 50 anniversary Interrail ticket 3 weeks ago, But I filled in my residence wrong and didn’t realise it until 4 days ago, please help me to reach the customer service because i arranged my reservations and i should start start my travel soon I have submitted my request, I worry so much now, anybody can help me to flag my request? thank you so much! 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 11 August 2022, 11:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You can get help only via Submit a request – Eurail Knowledge Base Please specify that you are traveling soon (with the day hour and date), so they will reply to you asap. 

You can get help only via Submit a request – Eurail Knowledge Base Please specify that you are traveling soon (with the day hour and date), so they will reply to you asap. 

Thank you so much, I reached the customer services but no one replied back. I’ll try again. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Unfortunately we can't update your country of residence after you've purchased the Pass. This can only be done by ordering a new Pass with the correct country of residence and requesting a refund for your old Pass (a Pass exchange).