Solved

I want my money back - can't make reservations

• 2 May 2022
  • 1 reply

I bought a global pass on 3/31/22 and since 4/12/22 I have sent 30 emails to you. I can not reserve a seat for any of my intended trips (Troyes-Girona; Troyes-Toulouse), neither spontaneously nor with a lead time of 8 weeks! I can do NOTHING with this ticket as. I had to drive to and from Spain by car and had to buy additional airline tickets for Toulouse. Your ticket does nothing at all and is an absolute bust in my opinion.  I want my money back completely and immediately! I will not wait another day! As far as I know, you have a 14-day right of withdrawal in the EU. Since I wanted to return my passport already from 12.4, I also want my complete money back!

icon

Best answer by Marion 5 May 2022, 10:46

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I bought a global pass on 3/31/22 and since 4/12/22 I have sent 30 emails to you. I can not reserve a seat for any of my intended trips (Troyes-Girona; Troyes-Toulouse), neither spontaneously nor with a lead time of 8 weeks! I can do NOTHING with this ticket as. I had to drive to and from Spain by car and had to buy additional airline tickets for Toulouse. Your ticket does nothing at all and is an absolute bust in my opinion.  I want my money back completely and immediately! I will not wait another day! As far as I know, you have a 14-day right of withdrawal in the EU. Since I wanted to return my passport already from 12.4, I also want my complete money back!

HI Biancafrenken1991, Our customer service should have come back to you with more details about our refund policy. I understand your frustration and disappointment and hope you will find a traveling way that will suit you best in the future. Best,