Solved

Interrail app disruption

Hello!

I wonder if interrail app has righ now some distruption? 

I have opened my app today. I am currently traveling and have my mobil ticket activated but today it dissapeard and if I want to add it again it sais that something wrong happend that I should try again. The same respons I get if I try to send question to help center via app. Does anyone experiencing same problem?

All the best,

Martin

icon

Best answer by mavy0001 16 June 2022, 11:07

View original

4 replies

Hello,

Earlier today I experienced the same issue, and found a thread which suggested I uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it, and it came back, however it will create a new trip and I can't figure out how to connect it to the one I was using, but better than nothing.

This is the thread fyi:

I see now that this is problem for everyone. Reinstalling the app helped :). Would appreciet if interrail can take responsibility and inform about such big scale issue and how to solve it. Maybe just by sendning the email or some notification via app.

All the best,

Martin

Indeed, the fact that I was unable to even contact customer service in any way shape or form and had to come here is quite concerning, but at least there is a solution.

All the best,

Benj

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I see they've started a knowledge base (very small still):

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/categories/360003060697-Technical-Issues

But the disappearing pass issue with the Android 24.0.0 update on 15 June is mentioned.

For such a serious problem, however, a push message via the app would have seemed a good idea. @Marion what do you think?