Solved

Leaving in less than 2 days, but can not activate mobile pass

Badge +1

I’m starting my trip the day after tomorrow, but the support are not replying anymore on my problem. I had a broken device, bought another one but it keeps saying it is connected at another device.
They disconnected twice already, and now I don’t receive any answers anymore. What can I do! Can I call interrail? thank you

icon

Best answer by Felipe.iturrieta 3 May 2022, 17:20

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Have you checked if there are any app updates? If so, please install and try again.
  2. App version should be 23.1.0 (check via More, go to the bottom). Is that the case?
  3. Go to More > Settings, scroll to the bottom and enable error logging. That won't solve your problem directly but should generate logs for customer support.
Badge +1

thanks for your reply, but no, that is not the case, I do have a new device with the latest update of the app, » version 23.1.0 it is.
I did send them all screenshots but don’t get an answer .. Hopefully tomorrow ?? .. Is there anyone I can  “@” to this subject? 
thanks .

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Marion @Leo @Felipe.iturrieta urgent help needed.

Badge +1

Hello @Marion @Leo @Felipe.iturrieta or anybody who can help me:

Leaving in less then 24 hours. And I can not travel now … HELP NEEDED

I think the only thing which has to be done is to totally disconnect the pass from any device. Because that is the message I get “pass is already activated on another device”.

I do have a new device and I do have the latest version of the app.

Also I called international ticketservice, but I can not buy a separate ticket as a emergency solution, because the train is fully booked and I can only use my reservation with my pass ,….

Thank you,

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @annenas . Double checking before attempting to unregister your Pass again: what is your Pass/order number?

Badge +1

ah, thanks for your reply. @Felipe.iturrieta 

it is: IN30444413

7C9JYF

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @annenas , I've just deactivated your pre-selected travel days, de-registered the Pass and sent another registration e-mail. Can you try again and let me know if it worked this time?

Badge +1

Thank you @Felipe.iturrieta it works

Just one question: I did sent this issue through a lot of canals. Please can you make sure somebody else will not disconnect my pass again? Thank you, Anne