Solved

Multi-part reservations only letting me reserve one part

• 28 March 2022
  • 6 replies

• Right on track
  • 3 replies

I am trying to reserve passes from Marseille to Barcelona which requires a stop in Nimes, France. The Marseille to Nimes train I can get a reservation, but I Cannot get a reservation Nimes to Barcelona. It says seat required so I am nervous to get to Nimes without that second part reserved.

Does anyone have good advice or will I have to book a flight? My dates aren’t flexible

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 28 March 2022, 16:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please let us know on which date and departure time.

Please let us know on which date and departure time.

March 31st, 2 passengers we both have First Class passes.

we prefer the 11:23 time, but can do later.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The reservation to Barcelona is only available on paper and therefore has to be sent via the post if you book it online. That needs a certain time and 3 days is not enough.

If you're currently in France, then go to a ticket office and try to book there. Do that ASAP because pass holder seats are limited and can sell out.

Booking a flight is not needed. There are also alternatives via Portbou.

The reservation to Barcelona is only available on paper and therefore has to be sent via the post if you book it online. That needs a certain time and 3 days is not enough.

If you're currently in France, then go to a ticket office and try to book there. Do that ASAP because pass holder seats are limited and can sell out.

Can I do this in Nice?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Can I do this in Nice?

Sure. Any ticket office of French railways.

Problem resolved! Thank you