Solved

My Journey will not add to My Pass

• 29 March 2023
  • 23 replies

Userlevel 1

I am travelling tomorrow morning in Italy . It is now 23.00hrs on Wed 29 March. I cannot add tomorrow’s journey to My Pass. It just does not appear. I have checked the train timetable , cleared the cache , re-installed the app but my journey is not showing . The Pass has been working great for the last 7 days. This is the first time I cannot add a journey. Does anybody have any ideas ? Thanks . M

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 30 March 2023, 10:24

View original

23 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you get a QR,code? There is apparently some issue with the app making the station names disappear. 

Userlevel 1

got the code fine . Been making journeys for the last 7 days . Everything going like clockwork until i tried adding tomorrow mornings journey. It just doesn’t appear. Tried a few other journeys later in the week and they don’t appear either. 

Userlevel 1

can i just add that under ‘ Edit Journeys’ my journey is there but under ‘Journeys’ under the QR code it does not appear . 

Is that enough to keep a ticket inspector happy ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. Make sure you have a good internet connection.
  2. Go to My trip, remove your journey and then add it again.
  3. If that doesn't work, turn on error logging.
  4. Contact customer support with this form:
    https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new
    Also give them your device ID (so thay can locate the logs) and mention that you're currently travelling.
Userlevel 1

OK i’ll try that . Its 5am now . Many thanks .

Userlevel 1

can i just add that under ‘ Edit Journeys’ my journey is there but under ‘Journeys’ under the QR code it does not appear . 

Does anybody know if that will work for me before Customer Help get back to me ?

I have to catch a train to Switzerland in just 3 hours .

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Does anybody know if that will work for me before Customer Help get back to me ?

Thanks

The ticket inspector should hopefully be happy as long as you have the QR code. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There seem to be more people who have this issue. Could be a problem on the Eurail server(?) side.

Userlevel 1

Thanks

Thank you again Anna for your help.

m

Userlevel 1

There seem to be more people who have this issue. Could be a problem on the Eurail server(?) side.

Thanks ,

Just waiting for the Interrail Customer Service to reply to this problem. Its very worrying if there are several people having difficulties .

M

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Just waiting for the Interrail Customer Service to reply to this problem. Its very worrying if there are several people having difficulties .

It does usually help to get it fixed sooner…

By any chance, do you have an iPhone and app version 30.0.0? (Check in More, scroll to the bottom.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This error was known to Eurail already yesterday morning. 

Userlevel 1

By any chance, do you have an iPhone and app version 30.0.0? (Check in More, scroll to the bottom.)

I have an iPhone 12 and i reinstalled the App last night.

Userlevel 1

I have an iPhone 12 and i reinstalled the App last night.

Version 30

Userlevel 1

Thanks

Thank you again Anna for your help.

m

The ticket inspector was just happy to see the QR code . Panic over . 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

An app update should be available from around 16:00 CEST today to fix this issue:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1637955309915473/posts/1861767864200882?comment_id=1861883987522603

Userlevel 1

thank you 👍🏻

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Still no fix for me.

Userlevel 1

Still no fix for me.

nor me

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I guess they're still debugging or testing...

i travel today in switzerland and all inšpektors jjust checked the QR code.. i hope that interrail will be fix the problem as soon as possible. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

App version 30.0.1 is now available in the appstore:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/eurail-interrail-rail-planner/id579547877

Userlevel 1

great. thanks.