Solved

My Trip Sequence - does it need to be in order?

Badge
  • Keeps calm and carries on
  • 25 replies

I entered all my journeys into My Trip, for my pass use.  I have not activated my pass yet, as our journey begins in a month.  However, the second to last journey (Bruges to Brussels) keeps jumping to the end of the list of journeys, even though the date is correctly entered and it should not appear at the end.  If anyone knows how to fix this, I’d appreciate knowing.  I deleted it several times, and re-entered it, and while it initially shows up in the right place, it keeps jumping to the end.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 5 May 2022, 00:08

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you have an iPhone by any chance? The iPhone app seems to have strange behaviour lately. I hope the next version will have bug fixes, so keep an eye open for updates.

Badge

Yes, I do have an iphone.  But I seriously doubt anything iphone fixes will fix the Eurail problem.  Maybe, but I doubt it. Meantime, I don’t know how this will affect our travels.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, I do have an iphone.  But I seriously doubt anything iphone fixes will fix the Eurail problem.

I mean updates for the rail planner app. That seems too be the buggy part.

Badge

Got it.  Yes, I hope they fix it.  And, I hope it does not adversely affect my travels.  Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

In the mean time, app version 23.2.0 has been released. Does that solve your problem?

Badge

Thanks.  Let me check on that!  I hope so.

Badge

I loaded the newer version of the app and it deleted the entire MY TRIP.  So, I’ll start all over again.  Very upsetting!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I loaded the newer version of the app and it deleted the entire MY TRIP.  So, I’ll start all over again.  Very upsetting!

But did it solve the problem?

Anyway, in the meantime, 23.3.0 is out with more bugfixes, although we don't know for which bugs.

Badge

Yes, it seems to be ok now.  Thanks!