Solved

No more travel day left while not having travelled at all :(

• 3 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, i’ve bought a 5 day ticket GLOBAL PASS and i’ve activated it just after for August 2021.

While i was looking for the reservations, the trains i often put the journey on ADD TO PASS not knowing it would have any consequences to my PASS…

Now i have 0/5 left on my journey and i don’t know what to do because my trip i planned on August and i haven’t take any train and it seems like i can’t use my pass anymore and i’m gonna have to buy another one ?

Can someone help me to fix the situation, i feel stupid not understanding this but i would like to go back..

THANKS for your help !!

icon

Best answer by Nanja 5 July 2021, 14:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi Violette! Have you tried removing some connections from “My Pass"? It might be that the app has already calculated how many days you have left, but that you have not used them. As far as I know, as long as the connections are not in the past this won't give any problems. You can see in the map view that the connection has become dark blue instead of light blue. If not, try removing them.

What I do is to have two different trips: one for looking up travel times and saving connections, and one for the trains I actually take. This way I keep My Trip tidy and clean.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What I do is to have two different trips: one for looking up travel times and saving connections, and one for the trains I actually take. This way I keep My Trip tidy and clean.

I don't use the rail planner app for planning because I don't think it is reliable enough. It doesn't get enough updates, so engineering works timetables may be missing, and sometimes complete lines/companies are missing. So, while the idea with using two different trips is a good one, I strongly advise to check any timetables with the country's/company’s own app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Violette, no need to worry. You can add, edit, and remove your planned journeys up until you board the train. Note: adding a journey to your Pass is not a reservation.

You can cancel your first travel day any time before the start of that day (00:00 CET). Go to My Pass, choose the travel day you want to cancel and tap ‘Cancel travel day’. Once a travel day has started, it’s no longer possible to cancel it. You cannot cancel a travel day that is in the past. Cheers,