Solved

No travel day left, but didn't take all travel days

• 5 November 2021
  • 20 replies

Hello,

I have the global Pass (5 dass). I Just used 2 days. But the App says no more trips left. Its wird, because they App also Shows that there are a Trip left, but i  can Not add trips

I am really in hurry an have to Take the next train. What can i do?

I already  did the "enable Error Login" 

Thank you

Joana

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 5 November 2021, 13:29

View original

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please check:

1. Under My Pass: what is the validity period?
  2. Under My Pass: Is there a heading "Travel days?” If so, then what does it say under "Travel days”?
  3. Under My Pass: what does it say under "Outbound/Inbound”?
  4. What exact journey were you trying to add when you saw the "no more trips left” message?
  5. Can you post a screenshot of the "no more trips left” message?

Hello!

The validity period is : 2 of november until 1. Of december

Under travel days it says: 5/5 used and outbound/ inbound 2/2 used.

But the circle of one travel day is in dots.

These Trips I wanted to add:

1. Roma Termini to Salerno 5 of November 

16.35 -18.09

2. Salerno to Milano Centrale 8 of November

8.46 -14.50

I just travelled on 2 days.

I also send a Mail with all Screenshots

Thank you so much

ich Outlook für Android

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you go to "My trip", for which dates does it show "travel day”?

Travel days are :

2. Of November

3. Of November

4. Of November ( didnt travel)

9. Of November (outbound)

10. Of November ( cant change it)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It looks strange indeed. I think you'd better contact customer service.

You should be able to change travel days that haven't started yet. You probably first need to remove all journeys from that day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The used dates are different from the dates for which you tried to add a journey. If you've used 2/3/4/9/10 November, then you can't add journeys for 5 or 8 November or any other date, because you've already used/activated all 5 travel days.

Thank you very much. I contaced them, but they need time to answer. But I have to take my train on monday. 

the Ticket from salerno to Milano will cost me 95 Euro.…

I really dont know what to so.... :(

Do you think i can get my Money back? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

OK, go to Edit journeys and remove all journeys from 9 and 10 November, so that they are not anymore added to your pass. That should free up 2 travel days.

The used dates are different from the dates for which you tried to add a journey. If you've used 2/3/4/9/10 November, then you can't add journeys for 5 or 8 November or any other date, because you've already used/activated all 5 travel days.

But I cant even remove the 10.of November to have at least one Trip left. So you also think its weird? It should bei possible to chance travel days that havent started Set, right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

But I cant even remove the 10.of November to have at least one Trip left. So you also think its weird? It should bei possible to chance travel days that havent started Set, right?

Indeed:

https://www.interrail.eu/en/interrail-passes/interrail-mobile-pass/mobile-pass-faq

"Go to My Pass, choose the travel day you want to cancel and tap ‘Cancel travel day’”.

I must say I never need to do that because I don't activate my travel days in advance.

Do you have the latest app version? Please check if there are any updates for the app.

OK, go to Edit journeys and remove all journeys from 9 and 10 November, so that they are not anymore added to your pass. That should free up 2 travel days.

Look, i cant even delete the days below ad the Other ones. I cant remove the 9 and 10. Of november

I Just read : "You can change the trip your Pass is connected to up until you activate your Pass. Once your Pass is activated, you can’t disconnect a trip or connect a different trip."

Maybe thats the Problem and changing trips ist just Form the First das allowed :(?

Indeed:

https://www.interrail.eu/en/interrail-passes/interrail-mobile-pass/mobile-pass-faq

"Go to My Pass, choose the travel day you want to cancel and tap ‘Cancel travel day’”.

I must say I never need to do that because I don't activate my travel days in advance.

Do you have the latest app version? Please check if there are any updates for the app.

I cant cancel the days :( 

I will try to reinstall…

Thank you very much

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I Just read : "You can change the trip your Pass is connected to up until you activate your Pass. Once your Pass is activated, you can’t disconnect a trip or connect a different trip."

Maybe thats the Problem and changing trips ist just Form the First das allowed :(?

No, this is not the problem. You're not trying to disconnect the trip from your pass.

No, this is not the problem. You're not trying to disconnect the trip from your pass.

Thank you.…

When i add Trips to the 9th and 10th it will Work.... 

I am really disappointed of the App, lost so much time  and Money. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you go to "My trip” and tap on the three dots for 10 November, then what option(s) do you see?

Also check 9 November. Does it offer to cancel an inbound/outbound or cancel a travel day?

I can't test this myself because I don't have an Interrail right now but I'm just trying to find options...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Additionally, what happens if you go to "My pass", select the travel day for 9 November (like in your screenshot) and tap on "Cancel travel day”?

Is there an error? If so, please post a screenshot.

Also check this for 10 November.

Also try this the other way around: first 10, then 9 November.