Solved

Paper Eurail Pass Appears to be Lost in the Mail

• 27 January 2022
  • 6 replies

I have not received my paper pass even though I ordered it on November 26th of 2021. The tracking updates have also stopped updating, with the last update being on January 1st 2022. It seems as if my pass may have been lost in the mail. I would like to obtain a mobile pass as a replacement for my paper pass.

After reading through the return and replacement policies it seems that an exchange is only possible if I send the paper pass back. Is it possible to obtain a replacement pass if I am unable to send the paper pass back due to it being lost in the mail?

icon

Best answer by Angelo 27 January 2022, 18:56

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello, you can ask the Eurail/Interrail Serviceoffice, they can help you.  https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Given that you're from the USA, I suppose you ordered a Eurail pass. However, Eurail passes haven't been available in paper form for quite some time now so I wonder what has happened.

Hello, you can ask the Eurail/Interrail Serviceoffice, they can help you.  https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new 

I have already used this link to begin talks with an individual at Eurail, but the amount of time between each response has been too long and it has started to frustrate me.  

I am looking to resolve this issue ASAP so I decided to create this post in hopes that I could speed up our communication.

The main thing that needs answered is:

Is it possible to obtain a replacement pass if I am unable to send the paper pass back due to it being lost in the mail?”

I bought pass protection so I feel like this should not be the case. If so, its extremely disappointing because I’ll more than likely lose out on $340 USD. 

Given that you're from the USA, I suppose you ordered a Eurail pass. However, Eurail passes haven't been available in paper form for quite some time now so I wonder what has happened.

This is not correct information, you can certainly still order a paper pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is not correct information, you can certainly still order a paper pass.

In that case, they must have enabled the paper Eurail passes again. Thanks for the information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Sepain 

Here in this community are not many Eurail staff :/ and they are here to overwatch everything.
they just can say to the Customer Service hey here is one Customer with a problem. The service form is currently the best and the messages are answered on priority (Current travelers and travleres that start soon have a higher priority)

Most users here are travlers :) and this community is mainly for Eurailer/Interailer from Eurailer/Interrailer :)

@Leo  or @Felipe.iturrieta  maybe give the service team a hint ;)