Solved

Paper pass not yet received

I have not yet received my paper pass, delivery date was by 28 March. Can I change to mobile pass. I am leaving in 5 days time - this is getting urgent, I did email on Friday - but have had not response

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Theresa Meintjes 5 April 2022, 17:34

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Nanja  seems to be urgent :)

@Theresa Meintjes  can you provide Nanja with the email you used for your Coustomer service (that they can find your request :) )

I have messaged Nanja, please confirm receipt @Nanja 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

She within usual business hours. So not before tomorrow :/
Customer Service is usually longer in office maybe you get your answer overnight :)

Good Morning, I have still not had a reply on my urgent query - I am running out of time

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Theresa, It is well received. Our customer support will look into it and get back to you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, one of our agents replied to your message. They are looking into it. If it doesn't arrive in time for your travels, you can purchase a mobile pass from our website and we'll refund the paper one. The mobile Pass can be bought last minute and used right away. 

Nanja, Thank you for the reply - how long does the refund take to process, I do not have unlimited funds just to purchase another mobile pass. Can the pass not be converted into a mobile pass, or the pass cancelled and a mobile pass issued. I am really desperate here. 

Nanja

Please advise on the time it take to refund, and can the pass not just be exchanged for a mobile one

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Theresa, you can best reply to customer support directly for information on the refund as it can vary. Unfortunately it can't be converted as mentioned on our refund and exchange policy page. If you have any further questions about your particular order, please get in touch with Customer Support by replying to the last message. 

I am getting no reply from customer service - will someone please give me a contact number - I have tried emailing - and do not get the problem sorted out. That is why I tried this platform. Time is running out. Surely if the delivery date is not met, someone should be responding as a matter of urgency