Solved

Pass cover number required

I am trying to book my seat reservation for 8th may for my trip from london to paris. There are no available seat reservations showing on my app. When i try to book through B-europe.com - its asking for my pass cover number. I really need to travel on the 8th from london to paris as i have further hotels booked. Can someone help me with seat reservations?

icon

Best answer by Marion 2 May 2022, 11:50

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Assuming you mean 8 May: there's only 1 train London - Paris left with available seats on that day, the one leaving London at 9:31 and arriving in Paris at 12:47. It shows up both via Eurail and via B-europe. If you're just booking for yourself, then Eurail is cheaper (2€ booking fee per seat instead of 4€ per order on B-Europe).

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can get the pass cover number from customer support or someone like @Nanja 

Thanks @rvdborgt but we are 4 people people ( 2 adults and one child (5 years) and one infant (1 year) have to book for child. 

Not showing on eurail but showing on b -europe. 

@AnnaB - thanks

I am trying to reserve from here. I need my pass cover number to book. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I am trying to reserve from here. I need my pass cover number to book. 

You have to ask directly the costumer service (but you have to wait a bit) or way till @Nanja @Leo @Marion or some one else of Eurail Staff provides it to you via Private Message. 

You can also try to write a PM via Facebook or Twitter. 

Hi Guys, 

Just an update - Since i did not receive a pass cover number yet - There are no longer seat reservations available for the 8th may - Is there still any possibility i can get a seat for 2 adults and 1 child on the 8th may from london to paris? i am happy to go to a train station and book it in person. 

Advice?

thanks guys

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There are no longer seat reservations available for the 8th may - Is there still any possibility i can get a seat for 2 adults and 1 child on the 8th may from london to paris? i am happy to go to a train station and book it in person.

If there aren't any seats left online, then there aren’t any at the station either. Unless you buy a normal ticket, but you can also do that online.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There are still seats available to Lille. From Lille, you can book a TGV to Paris (using this website). You could even pay Lille a small visit; the city centre is quite nice.

Do check from which Lille station the TGV to Paris leaves. You will arrive at Lille Europe, which is a 10 minute walk away from Lille Flandres, which is closer to the city centre. TGVs to Paris leave from both stations.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Guys, 

Just an update - Since i did not receive a pass cover number yet - There are no longer seat reservations available for the 8th may - Is there still any possibility i can get a seat for 2 adults and 1 child on the 8th may from london to paris? i am happy to go to a train station and book it in person. 

Advice?

thanks guys

Hi Ibrahim, My colleague @Leo will get back to you with a pass cover number. Cheers,

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Guys, 

Advice?

thanks guys

Hi, you should have just received one. Cheers,