Solved

Problem to validate a trip

• 26 September 2021
  • 5 replies

I bought a plan of 10 trips in a period of 2 months, the first two trips were no problem, but now I have not been able to validate more, I have 7 trips available and still 53 days remaining, but it does not allow me to validate them. On Wednesday I must travel because I have everything already booked can you collaborate quickly please? 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 26 September 2021, 21:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

maybe it doesn´t allow to activate the day as you already used all of your Inbound/Outbound days and you are transiting through your Homecountry written on the pass :)

There are possibilities to modify the activation or deactivation of the in-/outbound?, in the App it appears active but does not allow me to change them 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If they are already used by the app it´s not possible to get them back :/ only future trips can be canceled (deactivated) for past days and current date there is not  such option.

That means I've lost all my remaining trips?

Someone has a contact number where I can really contact them, because the email is not answer yet and the number I found is out of service 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Alejandro, one of our Customer Support agent replied to the message you sent them just now. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reply to her message so that she can assist you further. Have a great evening!