Solved

Problem with my pass - pass and trips do not show

• 15 June 2022
  • 8 replies

hello, some days ago, I activated my pass and introduce the trip. It was working fine and everything seemed to be ok, but suddendly, one day when i entered the app, the pass doesnt appears, neither the trips. What should i do? (It doesnt allows me to reintroduce the pass)

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 15 June 2022, 20:17

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@rvdborgt 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I saw multiple similar reports today and most people seemed to be able to resolve this by removing the app and then re-installing it. They did have to add the pass again and lost the contents of their trips.

Does that work?

YYESS, i have everything back. Thank you so much

Thank you @rvdborgt ! I had the same issue and now my trips and passes are back after reinstalling. Poor customer support has been spammed by me already for nothing 

The reinstall has worked for me. I've had to add new journeys to a new trip, but my completed journey details are still viewable. 

@rvdborgt thanks a lot. Was also trying to get in contact with customer service. Really saved me

The reinstall has worked for me. I've had to add new journeys to a new trip, but my completed journey details are still viewable. 

If you click in your Pass and User the option edit trip / journey all and activate one of the trips everything will reappear in the section "my trip".

At least worked for me 

Worked here as well :)