Solved

Question about 10% discount

• 3 December 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello all,

Currently, there is a 10% discount on most passes. This discount-deal lasts until January 3 2022. If I buy a Global Pass now, making use of the 10% discount, does dat mean that I have to travel before January 3 2022? Or can I buy a pass now, making use of the 10% discount, and start traveling after January 3 2022?

Kind regards,

Aurora

icon

Best answer by seewulf 3 December 2021, 21:35

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

A pass have to be activated within 11months after pruchase (Date of purchase counts) :) In case of for example 15th December it means you have to activte till 14th November of the following year :)
 If you wait and buy the pass on 3rd January 2022 you have to activate it till 2nd December 2022 :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That is for the online mobile passes. A paper pass (can be bought with same discount from other outlets): then you have to mention and thus use the start and finish date, this cannot be changed afterwards.

Hi all,

Thank you for your responses. So, just to be sure: if I buy a pass now, I can definitely activate it within 11 months? I'm just afraid I'm missing some small-print-terms-and-conditions, stating that I have to activate my pass before the 3rd of January 2022 to be able to make use of the discount… I'd ask the customer service, but they can only be reached through social media, and I haven't got any social media accounts.

Kind regards,

Aurora

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you for your responses. So, just to be sure: if I buy a pass now, I can definitely activate it within 11 months? I'm just afraid I'm missing some small-print-terms-and-conditions, stating that I have to activate my pass before the 3rd of January 2022 to be able to make use of the discount… I'd ask the customer service, but they can only be reached through social media, and I haven't got any social media accounts.

You're not missing any small print. A mobile pass can be activated until 11 months after you buy it.

Customer service also have a request form but they've hidden it quite well unfortunately.

Hello.

I hope nobody will be bothered, if I just drop in on this topic asking my own related question on the 10% discounted passes.

We are a family of 5 and making up plans on having an around-europe-trip next summer. 

With the current corona situation we are not yet sure whether or not this is gonna be possible then.

So we need to know, if there is a possibility on getting a refund on this 10% tickets or we better choose a non-discounted ticket so we will be able to cancel our plans upon the situation next summer?

Thanks for your replies

blbartlels

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Part of the current sale is that there's a "Plus” extension possible that guarantees 100% refundability. Of course, that also costs money (23 EUR).

You could also wait. There's usually also a promotion around March.

You're not missing any small print. A mobile pass can be activated until 11 months after you buy it.

Customer service also have a request form but they've hidden it quite well unfortunately.

Hi rvdborgt,

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Myrte