Skip to main content

Is it possible to get a refund at an Aid Office once I arrive in Europe?  I no longer need the 2 passes I purchased in November.  I am having no luck with the refund page (error message) or with getting a response from a Eurail agent. I have an agreement that guarantees 100% reimbursement and have never activated/used the passes.  It distresses me to have over $2200 CDN tied up as I prepare to travel. Suggestions?

No, only from original seller. As is the case with all train tickets (and flites too, BTW)

Yes, it will take long time and will happen finally in the end-but you dole out a loan without interest (not that banks here give any) to the office and that can be frustrating. All these offices and railcomp. are extremely short on staff-and then mostly on expreienced staff. I am now riding trains in DE=germany and nearly 1/3 of trains are cancelled due to that-and due to yet another mishap-train derailed at a major junction

No, only from original seller. As is the case with all train tickets (and flites too, BTW)

Yes, it will take long time and will happen finally in the end-but you dole out a loan without interest (not that banks here give any) to the office and that can be frustrating. All these offices and railcomp. are extremely short on staff-and then mostly on expreienced staff. I am now riding trains in DE=germany and nearly 1/3 of trains are cancelled due to that-and due to yet another mishap-train derailed at a major junction

Maybe you wanna join the DB Team and help out?  :D