Solved

Requesting Updated Invoice with EU Tax Number

• 11 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Dear support team,

I recently received an updated invoice for a company purchase of Interrail passes. Unfortunately, the invoice does not have Interrail's EU Tax Number on it, which means it is insufficient for the company's accounting needs.

I would like to request an updated invoice that includes the issuer's EU Tax Number (VIES VAT number). Could you let me know what, if anything, I need to provide as information for this?

Thank you for your help.

Best,
Balázs

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 11 July 2022, 09:28

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is not Customer Support. This is a Community where travellers help each other.

You need to contact Customer Support through the form in the link below and ask for help.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Thank you for the reply, Anna. Unfortunately, I haven’t received a response from Customer Support to my original request in over two weeks. Nevertheless, I do understand if this is not the appropriate platform to try to get to speak to someone on the matter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you for the reply, Anna. Unfortunately, I haven’t received a response from Customer Support to my original request in over two weeks. Nevertheless, I do understand if this is not the appropriate platform to try to get to speak to someone on the matter.

You will just have to be patient to get help from Customer Support. They are currently overloaded with requests from people who are travelling and who will be travelling soon. Your request will not have a higt priority. 

You can log in to the request database and check the status and priority of your request. If you already have a Eurail account you might use that password, but I'm not sure. As I have an Interrail account I had to get a new password. 

Use this link to come to the request database.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address and Click " Get a password".

If the system doesn't recognise your email address, then there is no request registered and you need to go back to the start screen and enter a request.

If you get a password, you can then log in and look at the status of your request.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Its a little late now, but if new ones are needed: just contact MAV-they will know all those HU anti-corruption and fraud measures. Passes are hardly ever sold for business use via central office-they are also mostly aimed at tourists etc.

Its a little late now, but if new ones are needed: just contact MAV-they will know all those HU anti-corruption and fraud measures. Passes are hardly ever sold for business use via central office-they are also mostly aimed at tourists etc.

Thank you for this, noted for any potential future purchases.