Solved

Seat Reservation Error

• 10 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Hello, 

I have tried to book a seat reservation with Eurail Pass from London to Brussels, but I notice something is wrong with the site. It is unavailable for all day (I literally tried all day) within 1.5 month. Even after I choose not a direct route but seat reservation is required, it still could not allow me. Basically, the site just does not allow me to make a seat reservation. Anyone experiences the same thing? Where should I ask help for this?

icon

Best answer by BrendanDB 10 November 2022, 09:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Which date(s) you’re trying to book, at what time do you want to book?

And which website do you use? Interrail/Eurail or the b-europe one ( https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Booking/Pass#TravelWish )?

Hi, I tried all reservation between today till 15 December, nothing works. I tried multiple times between those dates. It shows me that it is available then suddenly changed  to sear reservation unavailable. It happened to all dates I mentioned above. 

I used Eurail.com. I cannot use b-europe because I have only digital eurail pass (why b-europe reservation needs physical eurail cover pass number??)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

You can use it! By using this tool:

There are no Eurostars between London and Brussels on November 11th and a reduced service that weekend, due to engineering works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

PLUS that this €* had a kind of big sale the last days-its site may simply have been overburdend

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

PLUS that this €* had a kind of big sale the last days-its site may simply have been overburdend

If B-europe.com shows availability and eurail.com doesn't, then it's unlikely to be a problem on the Eurostar side.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If B-europe.com shows availability and eurail.com doesn't, then it's unlikely to be a problem on the Eurostar side.

I have often noticed the IR site doesn’t show availability for E* whilst B-europe has plenty of options. Now I always first use B-europe for availability for pass users.