Solved

Stolen Phone

• 17 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello everybody, 

My phone got stolen yesterday and I am not able to put my mobile pass on another device because it says that the pass has already been added on another phone. Can somebody help me ? I have to take a train tomorrow from Barcelona and have no idea how to connect with my pass. 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 17 August 2021, 17:57

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You have to contact customer Support Asap and mark your problem as urgent traveling right now :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Seewulf is right, you can contact our Customer Support via this form

I have a very similar situation. My phone was stolen last night and tomorrow I have to take a train from Barcelona to Monte Carlo. The problem is I will not have a new phone in time for the train. I am traveling with a group and some of them have their phones but two of us had ours stolen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Michael Pallesen 

If you get Customer Support to disconnect your pass from the stolen phone you could connect your pass to the phone of someone else in the group. This works as long as you will travel with that person all of the time.

You need to contact Customer Support through this form and clearly write that you are currently travelling and that you can't travel more without the help from Customer Support to disconnect your pass from the stolen phone. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Also indicate the pass numbers that need to be moved to another phone; look them up in the confirmation mail or in your Interrail account.