Technical difficulties- check out 50% pass

Userlevel 3

I can’t proceed to checkout regarding buying the 50% continuous pass and I’m worried that the sale will end before I can buy my pass. Can anybody help me why this is going on?

94 replies

We're from the Netherlands and also bought two passes on the uk-site with credit card. It worked for us! The normal site isn't working… 

I have been trying the German, UK and EU Websites for the last 3 hour and couldn’t login or give my Information. This is so frustrating, hope we get a chance to still get the Ticket.

Will anyone from the Interrail community respond? I called the German Railway, they do not feel responsible. I tried to buy via UK website, but failed (“you did not fill out all fields”… but I filled out all many times by many means. This is all backfiring now: What I thought to be a positive sign, even thought about first railway holidays since many decades, now turns to be a disaster. What a pity...

UK website said the same to me until I clicked some black button (it had no text, probably due bugging) under the postal code box and wrote my address manually. 

In my case, they were not even asking for an address, just a house number. Makes no sense. Addresses also did not work.. And they wanted a starting date; without this they would not let me buy. I gave one, but still failed, see above.

Yeah they asked only the house number and a postal code at first. Then it said “you did not fill out all fields” until I tried that black button and they asked me to write my address and then it worked. For me they didn’t ask for a starting date at all.. 

The Swedish website also works!

allaboard.eu

I have been trying the German, UK and EU Websites for the last 3 hour and couldn’t login or give my Information. This is so frustrating, hope we get a chance to still get the Ticket.

We're from the Netherlands and also bought two passes on the uk-site with credit card. It worked for us! The normal site isn't working… 

Can someone please send the link for the uk-site

Userlevel 1

crazy… It seems they do restart their servers but instantly the website breaks down again… how many people must be trying to book now, has to be in the thousands...

https://allaboard.eu/interrail-50

thank you so much. Do you know if its a safe website?

It is! It got quoted in the Guardian some time ago

About All Aboard 

All Aboard is a digital train booking service that offers travelers to explore, plan and book train journeys in Europe – all in one place. At All Aboard, you search for destinations, get recommended routes based on expert trips, and book all tickets on the same website.

All Aboard is an authorized ticket retailer that covers the 100 main train operators and offers more than 37 000 unique routes to over 16000 destinations. All safe and secure. 

Source: https://www.interrail.eu/en/about-us/interrail-news/all-aboard-becomes-eurail-partner

I received an automated e-mail reply form Eurail stating that the issue should be resolved now.

I am still unable to put stuff in my cart though.

I received an automated e-mail reply form Eurail stating that the issue should be resolved now.

I am still unable to put stuff in my cart though.

allaboard.eu is working

Same problem in the Netherlands

Die UK-Seite funktioniert. Dauert etwas und man braucht ein paar Anläufe, aber am Ende geht es! Ich habe gerade mein Ticket dort gekauft!

I bought my passes with All Abord now without any issues. All Abord seems like a legit site, you can google it and get company information. As a Swedish company, it is in the EU and has to operate under Eu consumer regulations. 

I already received my passes (but I am not using the codes, I will wait until I want to activate them). 

Thanks Sanne Bakker for the info! Appreciate it. 

Good news… for some maybe, the sale has been extended till 23.59 on the 11th May on the UK website.

Here’s hoping .eu will do the same!

Great discovery BUT seems as though you can’t get the free children’s passes here 😭

Great discovery BUT seems as though you can’t get the free children’s passes here 😭

My mistake, YOU CAN !

The official website appears to be working at 3:40 in the morning and I got my pass.

Looking forward to meeting all of those “record website visitors” in the trains!