Solved

Tempi di rimborso

• 1 July 2023
  • 9 replies

Ho dovuto chiedere il rimborso del mio pass, qualcuno sa dirmi in quanto tempo verrà emesso il rimborso? Ho ricevuto la mail di conferma del rimborso 

icon

Best answer by Camilo. 2 July 2023, 09:19

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Angelo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Ciao, non saprei dirti quanto tempo serve.

@Camilo. How long does it take for refunds to get money back?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Ciao, non saprei dirti quanto tempo serve.

@Camilo. How long does it take for refunds to get money back?

This depends on the customer’s bank. If it is within Europe, it should not take longer than 5 working days. For international transfers, the normal time is 10 working days. 

Have a nice Sunday!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Camilo. Wouldn't it be a good idea to add that information on the pages about exchanges and refunds? And to the page where people can request a refund and/or in the conformation mail?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Camilo. Wouldn't it be a good idea to add that information on the pages about exchanges and refunds? And to the page where people can request a refund and/or in the conformation mail?

We cannot put it on our website because it does not depend on us. It depends on the customer’s bank. We can only speculate as to when a refund will be made, so here I am speaking from our experience on how long that often takes.

Have a nice Sunday!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

We cannot put it on our website because it does not depend on us. It depends on the customer’s bank. We can only speculate as to when a refund will be made, so here I am speaking from our experience on how long that often takes.

Sure you can put it on your website, as long as you clearly indicate that the times mentioned are only estimations and that they depend on the customer's bank.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Sure you can put it on your website, as long as you clearly indicate that the times mentioned are only estimations and that they depend on the customer's bank.

Oh funnily enough, I just found that we mention it on our website: Can I return my Pass for a refund? (interrail.eu)

My apologies, not even I know the website by heart 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh funnily enough, I just found that we mention it on our website: Can I return my Pass for a refund? (interrail.eu)

That sounds like a reasonable text. Now if that could also be added to the page about refunds and in the confirmation mail, then the number of questions about it would decrease I'd think...

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

That sounds like a reasonable text. Now if that could also be added to the page about refunds and in the confirmation mail, then the number of questions about it would decrease I'd think...

I’ll suggest it to the SMEs. Thanks again :)