Solved

Trouble reserving seats on line (Paris - Milan)

• 28 January 2023
  • 4 replies

I want to reserve seats on a direct trip May 27 TGV 9245 (Paris - Milan). But when I try, I see in my cart Torino- Milan. It is supposed to be a direct train. Even if I have to change trains in Torino - I do not see an option to reserve Paris to Torino. Can the reservation be done on line? (I activated my pass). THank you

icon

Best answer by Angelo 28 January 2023, 22:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, Booking is not opened yet via Eurail.com

Maybe via SNCF Call Center can help. More infos here:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ans do DE-activate that pass-too many stories here when people lost precious traveldays by doing tis way too long advance. You do not need to have that for making RES.

I was able to reserve the seats by calling NS International 011 31 30230 0023. The woman was very helpful. The problem might have been that, contrary to the trip planner on Eurail - the trip requires a transfer in Torino. In any event this is the number to call (from Canada).

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I was able to reserve the seats by calling NS International 011 31 30230 0023. The woman was very helpful. The problem might have been that, contrary to the trip planner on Eurail - the trip requires a transfer in Torino.

It doesn't, the train from Paris continues to Milano Garibaldi. If you change in Torino, you're probably changing to a train to Milano Centrale, at an additional cost.