Skip to main content

I have 2 x 2month Eurail passes on my app - One for my wife and one for me.

Both have their own trips and we have identical journeys saved to each.  When I click the right hand button it adds each of my journeys to my pass and creates a QR code ticket I can generate from my pass tab.

when I click the button on my wife’s journey, it has a “something went wrong” message and I am unable to add any of the journeys.

My wife also has her pass duplicated within the app (no idea how this happened) and I can’t remove either of them and neither has the option to show ticket (as I can’t add journeys to her pass).  Not sure if this issue is related to the first problem?

Cheers

1. Please check if there are any app updates. App version should be 30.1.0. Check under More, scroll to the bottom.
  2. Check this article and this article.
  3. If nothing helps, then turn on error logging as explained here.
  4. Contact customer support and give all details of the issue.

Thanks for the reply, I have the most recent app version.  I am using the app for 2 passes and mine works fine.  The calendar & wifi settings etc are identical for both passes.

I had previously turned on data logging and am awaiting a reply from customer support but don’t know how busy they are.  

Thanks for your help.