Solved

urgent help needed! Pass not adding to my phone

@Nanja 

Hey, I've seen that you're here to sort of help with queries and stuff, I'm really stuck!

I had to restart my phone and then log back into my interrail app.  Once I tried to log back in it said that my pass was linked to another device so it couldn't be added to this device - but its still my same phone! I had to buy another train ticket to start my journey, but I still can't log into my interraill app with my pass as it won't let me!

I have already bought the ticket though interrails website and made reservations etc.  

Please, is there any way you can help me?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 5 May 2022, 13:48

View original

7 replies

@rvdborgt 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you mean the pass is not visible in your app anymore? That should not happen of course.

1. Please check for app updates. If there is one, install it and try again. The version should be 23.1.0 (check under More, scroll to the bottom).
  2. If that doesn't help: please go to More > Settings, scroll to the bottom and enable error logging. This won't solve your problem but can help customer support.
  3. Do you have Android or iPhone? If iPhone, which iOS version?
  4. Please contact customer support, give them all details and mention you are travelling now.
  5. Write a new comment here after you've contacted customer support.

Thank you so much!  I've been able to get it to work now and can carry on with my journey, just had to pay an extra £70 for a train ticket whilst it wasn't working 😫

I really appreciate your help! Thanks so much 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What did you do to get it to work?

It may help others with the same problem.

Hello ! I have the same problem after having to reset my phone !

Can‘t get in touch with anyone from Interrail !

Cool to know that’s it’s possible to solve the problem but can you explain how you did it pleaseee ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, only customer service can help you in such a case:

write a privat message to @Interrail via Social Media or an email to customerservice@interrail.eu

or write to customer service via this form: 

Submit a request – Eurail Knowledge Base

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Auriana, one of our moderators got in touch with you a couple of days ago via private message and is awaiting your reply to assist you further. So in case you still need help, you can reply to the private message. Cheers,