Solved

Waiting for support

• 27 April 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi, can support please answer my support requests sent via Facebook?
I’ve been waiting for support since April 15thAnd there’s also a request from April 23th.

This takes way too long as I’m currently traveling, and there are some days where the Mobile Ticket didn’t work at all.

icon

Best answer by Marion 28 April 2022, 16:49

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What does "didn't work at all” mean? Is there an error message? If so, please post a screenshot.

Have you checked if there's an app update?

Do you have an iPhone (if so: which iOS version?) or Android? Either way, the version should be 23.1.0.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @rvdborgt, it’s still the same issue as you answered earlier. :)

Just trying to get the attention of the support department, so they can provide an alternative for that super unreliable iOS app.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@rvdborgt  Almost forgot that I made a screenshot.

I asked the ticket sellers at Antwerp-Centraal and Brussels-Midi to try out the app, in the hope that they contact Interrail directly. They couldn’t do that, but tried adding journeys for like 20 minutes, but without success - the new travel day didn’t appear.

The next day, all the journeys suddenly appeared and the page looked like this screenshot. A lot of trips - but without the stations showing. 😱

So yeah, longing back to the good old paper tickets, even though I build Mobile Apps for a living. 😬

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Leo customer support really needs to look into this.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Sebastian, I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues. I escalated your issue internally, someone should come back to you soon. However, if you manage to had the travel day, you should be able to see the journey under the QR code, maybe that will allow you to travel in the meantime for that specific journey? I hope this helps, Cheers

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Marion,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, all journeys after April 20th disappeared, until they came back next day. Therefore opening a QR for that day is impossible, once the “manual trip bug”.

Now and then I was able to show the QR codes for days in the past. Ofcourse, they couldn’t scan them - but it supported my explanation to the conductors.

At the moment i don’t dare to add manual trips again. But I need them, as I will be traveling across my home country’s border many times (I use the pass mostly during the week-ends).

Kind regards,

Sebastian Sørensen

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

At the moment i don’t dare to add manual trips again. But I need them, as I will be traveling across my home country’s border many times (I use the pass mostly during the week-ends).

Maybe as a workaround use the first station abroad? E.g. Noorderkempen etc. Since you have a continuous global pass, they can't accuse you of fare evasion.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@rvdborgt yes exactly, that’s the way I do it now. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello Sebastian, we're so sorry that you were affected by this bug. It seems like you were *finally* helped by our customer service team, but please feel free to reach out to me if you're still having any troubles :)