50th anniversary

Interrail is turning 50!

Interrail is turning 50!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
  • Retired Community Manager
  • 874 replies

2022 – Our anniversary year

Since 1972, an Interrail Pass has been the most flexible way for European travellers to connect with their friends, families and fellow travellers on multi-destination trips that leave a lasting impression. As we mark our 50th Anniversary, we welcome you to join us as we honour our past, thank our partners and look ahead to a bright future.

:arrow_right:  Read more. 

Are you going on your own adventure with an Interrail Pass during our anniversary year? Let us know your plans in the comments :point_down_tone2:

:sparkles:. Throughout the year we will be running lots of fun activities and competitions so stay tuned for all the latest updates. ​​​​​ 

34 replies

This is illegal to advertise a sale and then not actually provide the opportunity to buy the item. We all want to buy the discounted pass and you must come with a way to allow us this chance! Please help my email is daynalazar@gmail.com 

Hi!

Can you please resolve for all of us that are trying to buy a pass on interrail.eu?

This is the log of your page. Your login and cart is down!

We do not have valid passports for our children yet so we cannot order a paper pass from our national rail service website.

Many thanks

Martin

/bin/shoppingbasket.get.do?currency=EUR&page=/content/interrail/en/50th-anniversary/next-stop-big-adventure-sale&_=1652212779987:1          Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 ()
/bin/shoppingbasket.add.do?page=/content/interrail/en/50th-anniversary/next-stop-big-adventure-sale&currency=EUR:1          Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 ()

Very unsatisfactory. I can't buy a pass. The website is down. ☹️

I have been trying to buy a 2 month pass for the last hour but the website seems down. Chatbot also is not helping. Please extend sale so we can still buy it… This is not fair 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I have been trying to buy a 2 month pass for the last hour but the website seems down. Chatbot also is not helping. Please extend sale so we can still buy it… This is not fair 

The sale should be extened as shown on the Website of the UK Interrail Retailer.

Can someone from Interrail confirm whether the website allaboard.eu is a certified retailer? Their website still seems to work.

Hello
I wanted to ask if you will be running your 50 year promotion sale again. I was on the page last week and it crashed and then after the face I found out you continued the sale for a bit because of that but I missed it

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I wanted to ask if you will be running your 50 year promotion sale again. I was on the page last week and it crashed and then after the face I found out you continued the sale for a bit because of that but I missed it

Not sure. Maybe after the summer but they never announce any promotional offers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Today I went to Santa Apolónia station in Lisbon and they didn’t sell me a ticket because they sad the 50% discount only apply on online selling.

A number of railways did sell this offer at their ticket offices (e.g. DB, ÖBB, NMBS/SNCB), so it certainly wasn't online only. So either CP decided they didn't want to participate or the staff was badly informed.