Solved

Reservation Doesnt Match Timetable Anymore

• 1 July 2023
  • 2 replies

I have seat reservations on a train for July 3. I booked through Eurail and the reservations show up there. I have my pass also activated in the app as I have already traveled on it. I understand reservations are separate from the pass and don’t show in the app. 

My issue is, we have a direct train from Prague to Vienna on July 3 at 0845 however that route does not show in the timetable at all. I attempted to add it as a journey in my app but it is no longer available and doesn’t show on the website as being an available route. I did search other sites and still see it but not on Eurail. It’s a Railjet line, not sure if they just aren’t in the timetable anymore. Should I be worried? 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 1 July 2023, 18:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Both cd.cz and fahrplan.oebb.at show that train so it is planned to run. Your pass is valid.

What the Eurail website and especially the rail planner app say is irrelevant because they're unreliable.

If by Monday there's no new app update with that train, then just add it manually.

By the way, booking reservations on tickets.oebb.at would have been half the price in 2nd class or free of charge in 1st class.

Both cd.cz and fahrplan.oebb.at show that train so it is planned to run. Your pass is valid.

What the Eurail website and especially the rail planner app say is irrelevant because they're unreliable.

If by Monday there's no new app update with that train, then just add it manually.

By the way, booking reservations on tickets.oebb.at would have been half the price in 2nd class or free of charge in 1st class.

Thank you for your reply! We did add it manually so that it shows we are using the pass that day, just had concerns that the train wasn’t running. We do have reservations for later that evening in Vienna, so I just wanted to make sure we would arrive in time.