Solved

At the end of booking reservation, I got a message of ‘Ticket Type is changed to paper ticket

• 17 April 2022
  • 4 replies

I bought online eurail pass boucher for 5 days yesrterday. Now I’m trying to book a train ticket from ‘Innsbruck Hbf’ to ‘Venezia Mestre’ on 23 Jun 2022(departure time 13:24). However, at the end of the booking, I got a message of ‘Ticket Type is changed to paper ticket.’ How should I do to book that train ticket?

Thanks, 

Yuna Hong.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 17 April 2022, 07:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I think you mean a reservation, since your Eurail pass is your ticket. But I don't know why it should be a paper reservation.

Anyway, the best place to get a reservation for this train is via ÖBB. Choose "Seat only”. It's only 3€ and it's a digital reservation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

BUT note-for THESE INtern trains there is also a SUPlmt to pay of 10€-IF you do that at station in AT=Austria, then it includes the REServation (which as such is optional). The app cannot understand if its REServ or additional-this gives also errors and confusion. there is really no need at all to worry about it now.

I got the same issue booking from Venezia to Munich. Should I do the same and book seats only through OBB? I really have no idea how this works.....

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I got the same issue booking from Venezia to Munich. Should I do the same and book seats only through OBB? I really have no idea how this works.....

Yes book via öbb :)

In this post you find both the Daytrain reservation manual and the Nighttrain reservation manual

Note that Eurail/Interrail pass users have to pay 10€ in 2nd class or 15€ in 1st class on these trains