Solved

Booking a train from bari to roma

• 11 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi all

We were due to travel today with reserved seats first class but we can't travel due to my partner doing her back in. We are getting some drugs and staying in bari another night. Hopefully she can travel tomorrow. 

I have looked for us to catch a train tomorrow to  Rome but seems no seats available to book. What can we do? Ideally we want to get to rome by tomorrow evening to pick up the night train to Munich we have booked at 8pm. 

Any advice appreciated, thanks 

icon

Best answer by Spudypaul 13 April 2023, 10:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I see available seats at 7:46 and 14:55:

Book ASAP. Online, you can do that on tickets.oebb.at (screenshot is from there). Do NOT use "Seat reservation only” but add the Interrail/Eurail discount for each person and then select "One-way tickets and day tickets”. You can select 1st class in a second step.

If that doesn't work for some reason, let us know. There are more possibilities, taking more time and a few changes.

Thanks for that. 🙏

We tried as we saw tickets too on app but it always failed at final step. I think it did not have 6 seats. So we managed to get some good pain killers and caught our reserved train. We are now about to arrive in Munich with more painkillers in stock. Hopefully we can make it through the last few days with out problems!