Solved

Can I buy an additional outbound/inbound ticket?

• 18 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I want to go from the Netherlands to Copenhagen, but in this case this will cost me an Outbound/Inbound ticket, since I am from Germany and there is no other way, than through Germany, to get to Denmark. Can I additionally purchase an Outbound/Inbound ticket or are there any other possibilities? Can one here help me with this issue? :frowning2:
Greetings
Isabelle

icon

Best answer by seewulf 18 August 2021, 22:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The only way is to by for one of your journeys in Germany a Standard ticket (bestway for the shortest Route)

Hey, i booked my trip: Wien - München - Verona - Rom - Florenz - Wien. 
So i got the 5 day global pass cause i need 5 train tickets. 
But when i want to add the München - Verona ticket, they say its outbound/inbound? But my hometown is Wien not Munich. Help :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

But when i want to add the München - Verona ticket, they say its outbound/inbound? But my hometown is Wien not Munich. Help :(

as you pass from Munich to Verona  Austria you will need one of your inbound or outbound journey´s :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You might make a little detour and go through Switzerland to Verona… then you need to buy only a ticket for the short stretch from Lindau-Reutin to St. Margrethen (Austrian part of the trip).
Might take a bit longer but very scenic route.