Solved

Can't book reservation on the website

Hi everyone !

I tried to book seat reservation on the interrail.eu website. So i went on the dedicated internet page and it asked me to log in. So i loged in but then it redirected me on a another internet page which is my personal account. So i tried to go again on the book seat reservation page but it log me out. And so on... That is why i can’t make seat reservation... can you help me ? Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 29 July 2021, 14:38

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Which Route on which day are you trying? With these informations it´s easier for us to help :)

Thank you seewulf for replying ! I’m trying to book seat reservations for different trains in Italy but even when i try to book seat reservations for other countries it’s the same problem. I think the problem come from the website. And I tried to do the same operation with a different internet browser… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues when booking through our website. Please get in touch with our Customer Support team by submitting your topic here as they can assist you further. In the meantime, also let us know what routes +dates & times you are trying to book, as seewulf mentioned so that we can also look into alternative options for you. Cheers, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thank you seewulf for replying ! I’m trying to book seat reservations for different trains in Italy but even when i try to book seat reservations for other countries it’s the same problem. I think the problem come from the website. And I tried to do the same operation with a different internet browser… 

Yeah there is an issue on the website but that isn´t the only way to book there other pages (mostly the train company that operate the train ) where you can buy the reservations but if we have no routes we can´t assist you further and you have to wait till they fix the issue on the website :)

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for you answers !! I would like to book a reservation for a train from Roma Termini to Firenze. S.M.N at 10.25 AM the 16 August and for another train from Firenze S.M.N to Ferrara at 9.20 AM the 21 August. But I think the easiest will be to go directly to a ticket office in the Station in Roma. What do you think ? :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi,
If you are able to book through our website, you can make the reservations there (see below). You can also book your ticket locally at the train station, but as it is high season and fills up quickly it is recommended to book it in advance

Thank you very much Nanja !!:blush:

Hi!

I am new to train traveling. I have my pass activated, and am trying to book my first journey. No problem to set my FROM and TO, also the date and time for departure. A also find the routes, click in my favorite, but when click “add to cart” I can see the cart showing only the first stop of my journey. What am I doing wrong or missing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Andres, welcome to the Eurail Community! I am sure you will get the hang of train travel pretty soon :smiley: . Only for the first leg, a seat reservation is required. For the other two legs (Strasbourg - Basel and Basel- Zurich), you don't need a seat reservation. You can just hop on and use your Pass as your ticket. (if you have a mobile Pass, you'll need to add the journey to your Pass in the Railplanner App.)  Cheers, 

Hey, thanks Nanja, I’ll go ahead and continue planning my journeys!

Cheers,