D211 train (12.53 Villach HBF to Vinkovci arriving 21.42) missing from planner

• 1 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi I booked the 14.45 D211 train departing Ljubljana for Zagreb Glavni Kolodvor arriving at 17.10 through OEBB website and have reservations made for me and my travel companion. I can't find this train in the planner. Is there something I haven't spotted where I can manually add it to my trip?

There are few direct trains available and the longer trains involve 50 minutes walk between border stations. See screenshots attached for more information

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You can add it manualy, if you search you need to scroll. at the bottom there is a text with a link to add it manually.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This train is missing in the app indeed. This is one of the reasons why the app is unfit for planning purposes.

You can always add it manually. Scroll down on the screen with the planner results and at the bottom, tap on "Add it manually”.

Thanks for the information rvdborgt. I created it manually like you mentioned. Seems that manual trips are not shown in 'trips' or 'maps' but anyway not to worry.

This train is missing in the app indeed. This is one of the reasons why the app is unfit for planning purposes.

You can always add it manually. Scroll down on the screen with the planner results and at the bottom, tap on "Add it manually”.

All good, managed to add it manually for tomorrow. 

Hey, I have the same problem with this connection.

I want to travel from Innsbruck to Lesce Bled on 20. July. There are some connection, but the missing one would be earlier (I found it in the ÖBB Scotty app)

My biggest fear is, that the interrail pass isn't valid on this train. Do you had any problems, or can I easy take this connection on my trip?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Pass totally valid. Add the journey manually if the train doesn't appear in the meantime.