Solved

Delivery Tickets problem Barcelona - Paris

I have an Eurail pass and I made ticket reservation from Barcelona to Paris. I paid for my ticket reservation. But I didn´t received the printed tickets. I have to travel in a couple of days and nobody in Eurail is answering to my request.

What can I do?

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 22 May 2022, 22:16

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you contacted Customer Support through this form?

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Did you in that case clearly write when you will start your travel from your home country?

Customer Support are overloaded with questions and they prioritise people who are currently travelling or those who will be travelling soon.

Yes, i sent several mails but they are not giving me support. I´m worried that they will not arrive

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, i sent several mails but they are not giving me support. I´m worried that they will not arrive

The question was if you had used the form that I included in the link above to contact Customer Support? Have you?

Were you in that case very clear with that you will be leaving your home country in a few days and that you need immediate help?

Yes, I used it. They answered saying that I have to wait or that I can ask for a refund.(more than a week ago, after that I started replying via email)

I really need the tickets because now the train it´s full so I can´t buy a new one

I´m asking them to reprint the tickets and send them to my hotel in Barcelona but they are not giving me  a solution

I´m going to try again with the form. Thanks for your response!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Magdalena can you help here?

@Magdalena can you help here?

Hi Magdalena, I bought 2 tickets from Barcelona to Paris on May 30 (hi speed train). On may 2 Customer Service told me that the tickets were delivered to Argentina (they gave me a track number that when I check in the web of PostNL says that there ir no information available so I don´t know where they are). In a few days I´m living Argentina to start my vacations in Europe. This train is the first one that we are taking so imagine that if I lose it everything will became a problem. 

Can you help me? Thanks in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, I used it. They answered saying that I have to wait or that I can ask for a refund.(more than a week ago, after that I started replying via email)

I really need the tickets because now the train it´s full so I can´t buy a new one

Which train is it? I still see available seats on the direct train at 9:10:

If you've booked this train and Eurail are offering a full refund of your paper reservations, then first call SNCF (press #85 for English, no booking fees, reservations are sent via e-mail) and then accept the offer to get a refund of your paper reservations. Don't wait too long because these trains do sell out in advance.

Which train is it? I still see available seats on the direct train at 9:10:

If you've booked this train and Eurail are offering a full refund of your paper reservations, then first call SNCF (press #85 for English, no booking fees, reservations are sent via e-mail) and then accept the offer to get a refund of your paper reservations. Don't wait too long because these trains do sell out in advance.

Thanks, in Eurail webpage appears available but I called RENFE and they told me that is sold out. In SNCF if you try to buy online an error ocurs during the process. Tomorrow I will try by phone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If there are no seats left, let us know here and we will find an alternative way to get to Paris.

Badge +1

I have an Eurail pass and I made ticket reservation from Barcelona to Paris. I paid for my ticket reservation. But I didn´t received the printed tickets. I have to travel in a couple of days and nobody in Eurail is answering to my request.

What can I do?

Hi, what did you end up doing? In a similar situation