Solved

E- ticket missing in the reservation email, Paris to London

• 3 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Hello, I have a 15 days for 2 weeks global pass (not yet activated) and I've just made a train reservation on the Eurostar for the 03/25 but I only have the payment confirmation in the reservation confirmation email (not the Eurostar ticket)
Do you know why and how can it be solved?

Thanks by advance!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 3 March 2022, 08:41

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you still haven't received it and assuming you booked it via Interrail (there are multiple ways to book), please contact customer service.

Badge

I just had the same problem.  Customer Service is useless as they don’t respond.  Did you ever get your tickets?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I just had the same problem.  Customer Service is useless as they don’t respond.  Did you ever get your tickets?

You mean reservations? In that case, have you already checked in your reservations overview? Reservations you have done via Eurail and that are delivered as an e-ticket should be downloadable from there.

Badge

Yes, I did check that.  My previous reservation shows up fine, and says “Booked”, and I can download tickets from there.  But this new reservation shows up, but does not say “Booked” and there is no place to download the tickets.  So something is wrong.  I did get the confirmation email that said tickets were attached, but they were not.

Yes, I did check that.  My previous reservation shows up fine, and says “Booked”, and I can download tickets from there.  But this new reservation shows up, but does not say “Booked” and there is no place to download the tickets.  So something is wrong.  I did get the confirmation email that said tickets were attached, but they were not.

You really need to contact Customer Service and ask them to download the ticket or share with you the PNR of this reservation. 

There is an issue with Eurostar reservations and many e-tickets are not getting generated, that's why they are missing from email and in your account. Once you have the PNR code you can download the e-ticket yourself directly from Eurostar website. 

Badge

Thank you!  I have reached out to Customer Service, but have yet to get a response.  If I don’t get one tomorrow, I’m not sure what I will do.  Thanks for the PNR info.  I will ask for that!

Badge

Wait.  This was not Eurostar.  It was Paris/Reims.  Sorry for the confusion.