Solved

Error seat reservation

• 21 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello,

i wanted to make a seat reservation for next Monday for the train from Munich to Paris. I have a first class global pass, but when i want to make my seat reservation, this occurs.

Am I doing something wrong? 

Thanks in advance for helping!

icon

Best answer by MartinM 21 September 2021, 13:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi Michael,

at a German railway office it should be possible to reserve this train.
I am not sure if it is in Austria still possible. I made my last reservation for an ICE from Germany to France in 2018 in Austria - there it was still possible but things might have changed with the new ticketing system in Austria… so you can try, but recently I was not successful with reservations there (e.g. reservations for Italian trains, which were in earlier years still possible in ÖBB offices). Otherwise you can maybe try via DB hotline?

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, you did nothing wrong. With our timetable and reservation tool, we retrieve information for various booking systems. This message means that we have not been able to retrieve the information of that particular train, which can have various reasons. So in this case, you have to go for alternative ways of booking. Martin mentioned some good ones. I trust this clarifies it. Cheers,