Solved

Eurocity Reservation Options

Badge

What is the difference between the three reservation options?

icon

Best answer by seewulf 13 May 2022, 11:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Why does an englishman uses the /it/ font?

Cost for staying put on direct train is 11€+ 2 for the fee the app charges-can do without by booking elsewhere. Can skip it all by detraining in Chiasso=border point and use local=regional treni onward.

I see no diff, priority however often means a brandflashy new name for what most still call ´1st´ cl. So you need also a pass for 1st.

There is no date and somehow I suspect that again you are one of those overfrightened people REServing some 4-5 month ahead. IF you stay in Bsl a day or 2-have it done at counter then+there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Why does an englishman uses the /it/ font?

Cost for staying put on direct train is 11€+ 2 for the fee the app charges-can do without by booking elsewhere. Can skip it all by detraining in Chiasso=border point and use local=regional treni onward.

I see no diff, priority however often means a brandflashy new name for what most still call ´1st´ cl. So you need also a pass for 1st.

There is no date and somehow I suspect that again you are one of those overfrightened people REServing some 4-5 month ahead. IF you stay in Bsl a day or 2-have it done at counter then+there.

Priority means here the seats for passengers with a disability. 

Badge

@mcadv not over frightened utilise the long booking windows so i can then take the time to research the destinations. rail travel anxiety is a strange phenomenon - not as if the railway station is going anywhere - could be the general collapse of trust in transactions. would really want to use board and go more often but time and the necessity of long haul journeys work against that.