Solved

Eurostar PNR code

I cannot find the PNR code for eurostar ticket in my email. The email says it can be found under the train details, but I didn't find it.

icon

Best answer by Felix Huang 5 August 2022, 00:32

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

PNR  is for the airline industry. Though often also used for other means of transportation nowadays.

The €* ticket should have a bar or QR-code-to start the process to open the gates to allow you in for all the next procedures to imitate what airports also do. i¨ve recently ordered myself one for next week, but do not have it here at hand, so cannot check what else is on it.

WHERE did you book it? there should normally be an attachment with the actual ticket in it linked to the mail

I booked the ticket on the eurail website and then received an email that told me so. But I didn't find the code on this email

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Have you contacted customer services, they are the only ones that are going to be able to assist you with this.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Have you contacted customer services, they are the only ones that are going to be able to assist you with this.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Yeah, I have contacted customer service but they are so slow to respond to emails, it's been over a week and still no answer. So I thought I'd come to the community to see if I could have a solution to this situation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What is the date of your travel with the Eurostar?

Sept. 1st

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Sept. 1st

Ok. Then there still is some time. 

Are there any train details included in the email you got?

Sept. 1st

Ok. Then there still is some time. 

Are there any train details included in the email you got?

The email contained information on all other train tickets for the journey within Europe, but not on eurostar, but the amount deducted included the eurostar booking fee. And I can't find the order for eurostar in the order history on the website. But it should be for the 09:31 London St Pancras Into to Paris Nord train on the 1st of September.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The email contained information on all other train tickets for the journey within Europe, but not on eurostar, but the amount deducted included the eurostar booking fee. And I can't find the order for eurostar in the order history on the website. But it should be for the 09:31 London St Pancras Into to Paris Nord train on the 1st of September.

Ok. If you can't find any information about the Eurostar booking in your account, then there was a problem with the booking and you need to make a new one. You will eventually get a refund of the money that has been deducted from your account. 

Ok. If you can't find any information about the Eurostar booking in your account, then there was a problem with the booking and you need to make a new one. You will eventually get a refund of the money that has been deducted from your account. 

Got it. Thanks so much for your help!

We had this problem but my partner sorted it by going onto the Eurostar website and “finding” our booking using the reference on the payment email. Hope you get it sorted. 

We had this problem but my partner sorted it by going onto the Eurostar website and “finding” our booking using the reference on the payment email. Hope you get it sorted. 

Thank you so much, I have solved it.