Solved

How can I get a pass cover number for my mobile pass?

• Right on track
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

I need to book a seat reservation through travel.b-europe but they require a pass cover number.

Is there a way I can get a pass cover number for my mobile pass?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 12 May 2022, 23:48

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You need to request the Pass Cover Number from Customer Support.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

I’ve contacted customer support but had no response yet. I’ve tried getting in touch with customer support about another issue well over a week ago and still had no response for that either, so I’m not holding out much hope for hearing back anytime soon. 

I urgently need this number to make the reservation.

Is there any other way of getting a pass cover number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What reservation do you want to make? Maybe someone in the community knows another way to make the booking without the pass cover number. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I’ve contacted customer support but had no response yet. I’ve tried getting in touch with customer support about another issue well over a week ago and still had no response for that either, so I’m not holding out much hope for hearing back anytime soon. 

You could ask @Magdalena  but i guess the you wont get an answer before monday

Okay 

What reservation do you want to make? Maybe someone in the community knows another way to make the booking without the pass cover number. 

It’s from Paris to Hendaye. There’s some trains available through the interrail site but not the one I’m looking for

Thanks for your help 

You could ask @Magdalena  but i guess the you wont get an answer before monday

Okay I’ll try that

Thanks for your help